Skip to main content

Twitter Followers: Quality or Quantity

The intensity of your Twitter experience largely depends on the number of followers you have. If the number is big then certainly, you have a reason to celebrate. I have seen Twitter profiles with thousands of followers, regardless of topical interest or personal interest.

My basic question here...is my important message being spread out to the right people? Or am I getting good responses for my tweets or message in this followers' crowd?

For me, the idea is to reach out to target audience, even in small numbers, with precise business message. So what is more important quantity of Twitter followers or quality of Twitter followers? I am very much sure that most of the readers won't buy this idea; however, i will still continue with my statement.

This debate really needs broader attention. And I will appreciate if you can really take this conversation ahead through your valuable comments.

So I will await your comments here...and will talk about it in my upcoming blog posts.

Till then, stay connected!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Ways to Create Quality Content

When it comes content, sometimes, it becomes hard to explain the “quality”. There could be different understandings for brands and the customers when we talk about quality. Hence, sometimes, it becomes difficult to strike a balance to attain that much-needed quality. To quote, Doug Kessler, co-founder of Velocity: “Quality content resonates with its audience. If it doesn’t do that, it may be smart or beautiful or funny, but it ain’t quality.” And I completely agree to what Doug says. The quality of the content should depend on how users interact and respond to it. There are different aspects associated with the content quality. For example, what value it gives to the users, is it addressing buyers’ concerns or not and the list continues. While agreeing to all the above mentioned points, it really seems difficult challenge for the marketers to achieve that quality on regular basis. And besides what suits to one person may not be the ideal for other. Here are some useful tips t

Some Useful Branding Tips

Content Repurposing: The Strategy