Plurk: An interesting experience

I have been searching for lots of microblogging sites these days to get more insights into social media. And fortunately, I found Plurk, a new of sharing videos, updates and pictures.

I won't be able to write more on Plurk at this point, as I have just started using it. But I cannot control myself to share some basic features of this interesting site.

1) The site really has an interactive user interface. I really liked it.

2) You can share your YouTube video link.

3) You can also update your other social media accounts, such as Facebook, Yahoo!, and Twitter via Plurk.

4) You can also Plurk via your IM accounts like Google chat, MSN, and Yahoo!.

There is much more to write about this website; however, sharing just gist of it.

I hope you will find this information useful and interesting.

Keep reading and stay connected!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Ways to Create Quality Content